Matt and I have been struggling with trying to name our little girl for a few months now. We’ve narrowed it down to two options. We felt like we were accomplishing something. We even took to referring to her by each name every other day to get a feel for them. We thought for sure one name would stand out.
Unfortunately, now we just alternate days and she’s both names and we’ve yet to make a decision. We love both names for different reasons. So, we’re taking it to you, Internets! I’ve included both name options below along with where we got the name ideas from for your reference. Then, if you’d be so kind, vote for your favorite in the comments section.
1. Auri – from The Name of the Wind. We love how the name sounds and looks.
2. September – from The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making. We love that the character is an accurate representation of a little girl.
Thank you for your input! Feel free to pass this along to your friends. The more votes the better. This has been driving us crazy and it’s decision time. 🙂
Latest posts by Brenda Barron (see all)
- How Online Reviews Can Make or Break Your Business: Infographic - March 21, 2017
- ‘Tis the Season: Tax Prep for U.S. Freelancers - March 11, 2017
- 9 Tips to Have an Impressive Photography Blog - February 13, 2017