Here are some of my most recent posts and articles across the web. I contribute to numerous blogs and what follows is an up-to-the-minute RSS feed of where my work appears:
- Quiz: Should You Use WordPress.org or WordPress.com?
- WordPress.com and WordPress.org: What’s the Difference?
- 20+ Best vCard WordPress Themes for Creating an Online Resume in 2017
- Google My Business: A Walkthrough of Google’s Tool for Businesses (and Plugins for WordPress)
- How AI and Machine Learning Are Poised to Supercharge Web Design and Content
- Clients Frustrating You? It’s Time to Get Sneaky and Find Out What They Really Want
- 9 Plugins to Encourage User-Generated Content Submissions on Your WordPress Site
- Is Your WordPress Website Scalable?
- How to Hand Off a Completed Site to Your Clients with Confidence
- 9 Reasons Why WordPress Freelancers Need a Daily Schedule (and How to Make One)
- How to Use Google Optimize to Run Experiments On Your Site in a Few Minutes
- How to Create Your Ideal Client Checklist (And Why You Should Have One)
- Should Your Website Have Sidebars? What the Research Says
- 15 Instagram Marketing Tips to Help People Fall in Love with Your WordPress Business
- Post Status Launches a New Curated WordPress Job Board
Interested? Please fill out the form below so we can start the discussion about your latest project. Or, if you’d rather, email me directly at admin [at] thedigitalinkwell [dot] com.