Are you looking for a writer who can produce high-quality articles on a wide range of topics? Want to increase readership for your blog, traffic for your site, and customers for your business? Good news! You’ve come to the right place. Contact me now to talk over your specific needs right this second!
My articles have appeared on sites like The Motley Fool, ManageWP, Quickbooks, PostJoint, Care.com, and BabyZone.com. I’m a regular contributor to sites like VentureBeat, Elegant Themes, aThemes, and James Toolbox.
Want to stay up-to-date with all the latest happenings here on the Inkwell? Sign up for my newsletter…
Now, it’s important that you know what you’ll be getting before working with me. When you hire me, you can expect:
Every client of mine can expect the utmost level of professionalism and competence in each and every assignment. This means all blog posts, articles, or anything else you need written is well-researched, copy-edited, proofread, and error-free.
Only my best work leaves my inbox and I guarantee client satisfaction. If in the off chance you’re not satisfied, I’ll revise the content until you are.
On Specialized Topics
Basically, I don’t take on an assignment unless I have a baseline level of knowledge about it already. I’m a thorough researcher, but I want to make sure what I produce for you is top-notch. And I can assure this only by sticking to what I’m good at. And what I’m good at is what I know.
This is where a lot of freelancers drop the ball. I don’t miss deadlines. Plain and simple.
Promoted on Social Media
I have a healthy social media following (and it’s growing!) and I’d be more than happy to share links to your articles and/or blog posts should they be of interest to my network. Just say the word and consider it shared.
I mentioned above that I write on the subjects I’m the most familiar with. Here’s a good sampling of the subjects I write about most frequently with a few examples for each:
- How to Establish Yourself as an Industry Thought Leader Using WordPress
- 5 Skills Every WordPress Developer Needs
- 26 Best Free WooCommerce WordPress Themes
Social Media Marketing
- 5 Ways to Reuse Your Content Across Social Media Platforms
- Social Media Policy: How IBM and Southwest Airlines Did It
- 8 Ways to Inject SEO Power into Your Social Media Profiles
Blogging / Freelancing
- Pretend You’re a Startup: How to Model Your Blog After Venture Capital Seekers
- Freelancing is a Business, So Act Like It!
- 5 Dalek Inspired Tips for Following Your Social Media Mentors
- How to Show Love for Your Customers on Valentine’s Day
- Online Presence is Major Focus in 2014, Say Thirty Percent of Small Businesses
- Old Spice Momsong Ad Latest in Series of Viral Hits
Employee and Customer Advocacy
- Why You Need an Employee Advocacy Strategy (and How to Implement One)
- Building Loyalty by Delivering the Unexpected and Going the Extra Mile
- Will the Moto G Lead the Cheap Smartphone Revolution?
- How to Watch and Keep Tabs on March Madness On-the-Go
- Microsoft’s Ballmer regrets Vista transition most of all
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- How Natural Language Processing in Search Impacts Small Businesses
- Inbound Marketing Strategy: How to Implement SEO Effectively
- SEO Strategy Now Includes Content Marketing at 45% of Companies
Health and Fitness
- Weight Training for Heart Health
- What Working Your Core Actually Means
- Dance as a Contributor to Cardiovascular Fitness
Family and Parenting
Interested? Please fill out the form below so we can start the discussion about your latest project. Or, if you\’d rather, email me directly at admin [at] thedigitalinkwell [dot] com.