You’re a smart business marketer. You know what works.
And you know that growing your brand, attracting the right leads, engaging your prospects, converting them into customers and keeping them … you know all of that is so much easier with content marketing than with more traditional, outbound forms of marketing.
Maybe you’ve even read all the A-list marketing bloggers, and you know that you must “create insanely valuable content!” (Whatever that means.)
So you also know that, “insanely valuable content” notwithstanding, content marketing success is just not quite that easy. (Seriously, what does that even mean??)
The statistics tell the story:
- Content marketing is great for SEO. For instance, firms that blog actually get their pages indexed by search engines (like, say, Google) a phenomenal 434% more often than firms without blogs. (Source: Business2Community)
- Blogging brands get, on average, about 97% more incoming links to their sites than non-blogging companies do. (Source: Business2Community)
- Content marketing costs less than traditional marketing – 62% less, as a matter of fact – but even so, it generates three times more leads. (Source: DemandMetric)
- The conversion rate for content marketing brands is almost six times the conversion rate for those who don’t. (Source: Aberdeen) That means six times the leads giving up their email addresses and personal contact information in order to learn more about what you do and how you can help them.
Who doesn’t want three times more leads, or a conversion rate that’s six times higher?
Yet it’s also true that people are increasingly suffering from content fatigue, or “information overload.”
Around 77% of B2C businesses and 86% of B2C businesses use content marketing. (Source: Content Marketing Institute, 2015) That’s a lot of content coming at your targeted prospects, every single day.
How are you supposed to cut through all that noise with your signal?
Maybe you’re struggling to find that sweet spot – you know, the stuff your prospects really want to know or learn, the nexus between their needs and what you do. You’ve tried everything, yet no matter what you write about, or what kind of content you create, literally nothing sticks. No comments. No views. No conversions.
Then there’s the time problem. You’ve got clients and customers to serve. Running a business takes time and effort. And you have to prioritize your clients and customers over everything else, so that work gets first crack at your schedule. And let’s not even mention that little thing called a “life.”
How in the name of all that’s holy are you supposed to find the time to create any content, let alone promote it, and do it all consistently, multiples times each and every month?
Or maybe you’ve found the time and you’ve been creating that content. You update your blog religiously, consistently … you create the very best, most actionable content you possibly can … and yet those readers aren’t converting into actual sales.
No matter what your obstacle is, we can help you blow past it faster than the Millennium Falcon on the Kessel Run. From inbound strategy to social optimization, we solve content marketing problems for busy business owners just like you.
We start by identifying your ideal client or customer. We help you get to know them intimately – what they want, what they fear, what makes them decide to buy this widget instead of that one …
Then we create a comprehensive, effective, workable strategy – just for your brand – that will move your prospects down your marketing funnel:
- First we aim at making those targeted prospects & future fans aware of your brand – because if they don’t even know you’re one of the many brands that can solve their problem, you’ve already lost the ballgame before you even got a single at-bat.
- Next, we persuade them to evaluate your business, through the content you publish and promote. Whether on social media, on your blog, or in email, your content will persuade the tire-kickers to give your business some serious consideration.
- Then we convert those prospects into gold – er, into leads. Valuable, bona fide, “we’re interested in what you do – please tell us more about it and how much it costs” leads.
- And finally, we persuade them to make a purchase – because, after all, isn’t that the whole point of any kind of marketing in the first place? More sales means more revenue for you, and a healthier bottom line for your business.
We show you exactly what kind of content you need at each and every stage of your business’s sales cycle, no matter how long or short that cycle may be. We show you how to promote that content and where, so that your ideal clients and customers actually see it. And we show you the strategies and tactics that get those prospects to move on to the next stage of the funnel.
What does that mean for you? Simple: You will never again have to panic because you can’t figure out what to write about, or how often, or why your prospects and site visitors aren’t buying from you.
We’ve helped businesses both large and small get a handle on their content marketing strategy, in many industries and niches.
What’s more, we don’t accept any new client unless we know we can speak their language. That means you get a smart, proven strategy that’s targeted to your business, and you get content from writers who know your industry.
We’re your content marketing Jedis, and we’re here to help.
Save time, get more conversions, increase sales, and explode your brand awareness. Content marketing can do all that, if you do it right.
Let us show you how to do it right. Just fill out the form below and click “send.” We’ll get in touch ASAP. Easy-peasy – no lightsaber required.
Image by Tim Gouw / Unsplash