Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: “You’ve gotta blog!”
And your response — even if only silently, in your head — is “… when, exactly?”
Maybe in the middle of the night, after you’ve put in a full day doing the awesome thing you do — you know, that thing that you went into business to do — and white-knuckled your way through a few of the household chores that you just didn’t have time to do at any point in the previous week, before collapsing into bed?
Or maybe you’re not quite that busy. You’ve got the time, but you believe you’re not the world’s greatest writer, and the thought of cranking out 500 words — even on something you’re truly passionate about — makes you break out in hives.
The truth is there are a number of reasons why blogging isn’t quite as simple or easy as those internet-famous marketing bloggers make it seem.
But it definitely works. Consider this:
- Firms that blog actually get their pages indexed by Google and other search engines a phenomenal 434% more often than firms without blogs. (Source: Business2Community)
- Blogging brands also get 97% more SEO-boosting incoming links to their sites than non-blogging brands do. (Source: Business2Community)
- Blogging regularly — as time-consuming as it is — brings even more rewards. Brands that create 15 blog posts per month average 1,200 new leads per month. (Source: Hubspot “State of Inbound” report, 2014)
- And people do read and trust blogs. In fact, blogs have been rated as the 5th most trusted source for accurate online information. (Source: SearchEnginePeople)
A well-written, consistently-published business blog is an essential component of your digital brand footprint these days. A blog can help your brand express its personality and give it a voice. And blogs are a great way to connect with your prospects on a deeper and more personal level than other, more traditional forms of outbound marketing, such as a radio ad or printed flyer.
So, let’s say you’re convinced. You want all those great benefits for your brand. (Hey, who wouldn’t?)
But … there’s that lack of time thing again, and all the other stuff that makes publishing thoughtful, effective blog posts on a consistent basis incredibly difficult.
(Here’s a fun fact for you: all those people telling you they can write an actionable, valuable blog post that their prospects really want to read, that’s adequately researched, properly formatted, and optimized for search engines, in two hours? Are not telling you the truth, unless they’re literally superheroes whose secret power is blogging.)
You’re not a professional blogger.
But we are.
Blogging does so many amazing things for any brand, large or small
- Increases brand visibility
- Improves SEO and findability
- Engages your audience
- Enhances your reputation
- Creates aura of expertise in your niche
- Demonstrates how well you understand the problems of your targeted market and ideal customers or clients, meaning they’re more likely to pick you when they’re ready to buy
This is what you get with a Digital Inkwell blog post: a professional, persuasive, search-optimized, well-researched piece of content that’ll bring in customers and clients for months to come.
You’ll also get a smooth working experience with a responsive, professional writer who meets your deadlines and fits your brand’s style.
No matter what industry or niche you’re in, we’ve got you covered. We’ve written for clients in many industries, including health and fitness, digital and technology, communications, family and parenting, and more.
Whether you want a single long-form or evergreen blog post, or need to establish an ongoing relationship with a writer who can provide multiple posts each month, we can help.
All you have to do is simply fill out the form below and click “send.” We’ll get in touch to schedule a no-obligation chat, so we can get to know each other a little bit better. Then you can get back to doing what you love, while we do what we love — creating awesome content for our awesome clients, like you.
Image by Alejandro Escamilla / Unsplash